High Temperature Accelerometers
For over 35 years, Silicon Designs Inc. (SDI) has designed and manufactured rugged, reliable, and accurate surface mount accelerometers and modules for a variety of inertial, industrial, & defense applications.
Below are some applications suitable for High Temperature Accelerometers:
- Deep Sea Pipelines
- Directional & Downhole Drilling
- Downhole Equipment Shock Monitoring
- Drillstring & Downhole Vibration Monitoring
- MWD Equipment Vibration
- Oil and Gas Pipeline Bogie Sensor
- Oil Rig Platform Stabilization
- Pipeline Monitoring
- Wellbore Surveying
Product Spotlight: SDI 1531
Each accelerometer is nitrogen damped, hermetically sealed, and carefully tested within a climate chamber environment to ensure its continued reliable operation in temperatures as high as +175°C. A calibration test report (1531-TST) is provided with every unit showing the measured bias, scale factor, linearity, operating current & frequency response.
- Low Noise: 12 μg/rootHz Typical for ±5g Full Scale Versions
- -55°C to +175°C Operation
- Responds to frequencies from zero (DC) to 2000+ Hz
- High Stability and Durability
- ±4V Differential Output
- +5 VDC, 5 mA Power (Typical)
- Integrated Sensor & Amplifier
- Internal Temperature Sensor
- Nitrogen Damped & Hermetically Sealed
- Serialized for Traceability
- RoHS Compliant
Unsure which product is right for you? SDI actively supplies both custom and COTS accelerometers to thousands of business across the globe.
Please contact us for further information, Evaluation Boards, or Test sets.