Posted on 3rd Feb 2012 @ 12:06 PM
Inventek Systems would like to announce a new SiRFstar IV SIP GPS Receiver Module with integrated 15 x 15 mm Ceramic antenna, based on CSR’s latest GSD4e chip with twice the sensitivity of the SiRFstar III. Several key features about this module are:
- The module is capable of generating and storing extended ephemeris data to an external device for much faster hot starts in weak signal environments.
- Built-in jamming detection and mitigation to permit fast and accurate navigation solutions in high noise environments.
- Ability to use an external MEMS device for wakeup when motion is detected, thus reducing power consumption for tracking devices.
- An addition 4 dB in tracking sensitivity and 5 dB navigation sensitivity over the world class SiRFstar III devices.
- < 10 mW @ 1.8 volts required to maintain fixes in Trickle Power mode for the ultimate in low power requirements.
- Programmable 1Hz or 5Hz GPS Navigation output
- 12-pin flex cable connector ( please ask about custom cable lengths)
The Inventek ISM480F1 is a 48 channel global positioning system (GPS) receiver in a very 16.5 x 16.5 x7 mm complete GPS solution including antenna. The small form factor GPS receiver is designed for a broad spectrum of OEM applications and is based on the fast and deep GPS signal search capabilities of CSR SiRFstarIV™ architecture.